There’s always lots happening during the Summer Season (March to September), and we work hard to make sure much of it is available to local people on a Pay What You Feel basis. If you’d like to keep up to date with all our activities, you can:
• Join the newsletter (sign up at the bottom of this page)
• Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
• Check out our Activity Guides in the Park
• Check this page for event listings
• Ask one of our friendly team in the Park.
We’re always keen to hear from local people and organisations who’d like to collaborate with us: if you’ve got a brilliant idea for an outdoor activity, email email@example.com!
Moseley Park and Pool is run by a charitable trust, which cares for the landscape, makes sure it is open for everybody on Wellness Wednesdays and Open Days, and supports our Key Holders to enjoy the site 365 days a year.
General enquiries:07471 675 553
Membership enquiries:0121 442 4499
Moseley Exchange, 149-153 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8JP.