Become an annual subscriber and enjoy the park from dawn to dusk 365 days a year.
You can purchase an annual subscription (including your own park key) by going into Moseley Travel
• Moseley Travel is contracted by Moseley Pool and Park Trust to provide customer services for the Park
• Moseley Travel is located at 172 Alcester Road, Moseley, B13 8HJ
• Moseley Travel provides Moseley Park customer services from 11am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
• Contact details: 0121 442 4499 or email Moseley Travel.
• Please follow the Covid-19 guidelines in the shop to keep staff and other customers safe.
We also sell subscriptions in the Park on our weekly Wellness Wednesday Open Days between 10 and 4 pm. We have an office at the end of the tennis pavilion – if it’s closed give us a call on 07908 939 423 and we’ll come and find you.
Moseley Park has moved to a more customer-friendly rolling subscription programme so you will have a full year’s subscription from the day you join (with a renewal invite being sent to you in advance of your joining date anniversary).
As a charity you can help us raise extra funds by ticking the Gift Aid box when you complete your new subscriber or renewal form. Moseley Pool and Park Trust can reclaim tax on your subscription at no extra cost to you. For example, this means that Moseley Park can turn a £40 subscription into £50. We can put this additional funding towards the Park’s ongoing maintenance, improvements and community activities.
Annual Subscription Fees
On joining, you will be asked to pay a one-off charge of £10 for your key deposit.
The amount you pay depends on your type of gate access and method of payment.
• Main gates access: Direct Debit £55, Card, Cash or Cheque £60.
• Private garden gate access: Direct Debit £70, Card, Cash or Cheque £75.
• Properties with private gates:
• Salisbury Road – even numbers 4 – 34, 40, 44, 48, 56, 62, 64, 70 and 74
• Chantry Road – even numbers 18 – 62 (not 18A)
Main gate subscriptions give access through all three gates: these are located at 93b Alcester Road, between 40 and 44 Salisbury Road and the bottom of Chantry Road next to SS John and Monica School.
Find out more about the Trust’s response to the coronavirus in our July newsletter