Become an annual member and enjoy the park from dawn to dusk 365 days a year.
You can purchase annual membership (including your own park key) by going into Moseley Travel.
• Moseley Travel is contracted by Moseley Pool and Park Trust to provide customer services for the Park.
• Moseley Travel is located at 172 Alcester Road, Moseley, B13 8HJ.
• Moseley Travel provides Moseley Park customer services from 11am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and 11am to 5pm on Saturdays.
• Contact details: 0121 442 4499 or email Moseley Travel.
Moseley Park has moved to a more customer-friendly rolling membership programme so you will have a full year’s membership from the day you join (with a renewal invite being sent to you in advance of your joining date anniversary).
To make joining up even easier, you can now download membership forms to fill out at home. If you’re renewing by Direct Debit you can email the form directly to Moseley Park. For all other transactions please take your completed forms to Moseley travel.
As a charity you can help us raise extra funds by ticking the Gift Aid box when you complete your new member or renewal form. Moseley Pool and Park Trust can reclaim tax on your subscription at no extra cost to you. For example, this means that Moseley Park can turn a £40 membership subscription into £50. We can put this additional funding towards the Park’s ongoing maintenance, improvements and community activities.
Annual Membership Fees
On joining, you will be asked to pay a key deposit (£7 cash).
The amount you pay depends on your type of gate access and method of payment.
• Main gate access: Direct Debit £40, Cash or Cheque £45.
• Private garden gate access: Direct Debit £50, Cash or Cheque £55.
• Properties with private gates: Salisbury Road – even numbers 6 to 74 (not 46, 58 or 60); Chantry Road – even numbers 18 to 62 (not 38b).
Paying by Direct Debit is £5 cheaper – saving you money and making your annual renewal even more convenient.